What are we looking for?
We are looking for both strong character and great musicianship. But most of all we are looking for people who are humble, teachable and have the potential to make a positive and life-changing impact on children.
In order to be eligible for our internship program in New Zealand, you need to:
- Be between 16 and 30 years of age
- Speak English fluently
- Be a Christian who agrees with our statement of faith
Please introduce yourself in a short video. We'd like to see:
- A brief introduction. We want to get to know you, so tell us anything you think is relevant!
- You performing a song. This can be a simple recording in front of your computer, or it can be a proper film of you in concert.
Upload it to Youtube, Vimeo, or other file-sharing site, then provide us with the URL.
If you're worried about privacy on Youtube, you can make your video 'unlisted'.
There are no right or wrong answers here; just a chance for us to know more about you.
2015 Camp 1 8th November - 23rd November
2016 Camp 1 20th March - 4th April
2016 Camp 2 12th June - 27th June
What happens next?
- Take part in an interview over Skype
- Fill out the official form and pay $500 deposit
- Book flights and pay remainder of camp fees
- Arrive in New Zealand for the time of your life!